Terms of service
General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Scope and Provider
(1) These general terms and conditions apply to all orders that you place in our online shop, available at https://superboost.me, operated by
Superboost Me GmbH,
(hereinafter "provider" or "we")
(2) The offer in our online shop is aimed exclusively at buyers who have reached the age of 18 (hereinafter referred to as "customers").
(3) For the business relationship between the provider and the customer, these general terms and conditions apply exclusively in the version current at the time of the order by the customer. Conflicting, deviating, or supplementary general terms and conditions of the customer are not part of the contract, unless we expressly agree to their validity.
(4) The contract language is German and English.
(5) You can access and print out the currently valid general terms and conditions from the website https://superboost.me/pages/agb .
§ 2 conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of the products in the online shop does not constitute a binding application to conclude a purchase contract. Rather, it is a non-binding invitation to order products in the online shop.
(2) By clicking the "complete order" button, you are submitting a binding purchase offer (Section 145 BGB).
(3) After receipt of the purchase offer, you will receive an automatically generated email with which we confirm that we have received your order (confirmation of receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not yet represent an acceptance of your purchase offer. A contract is not yet concluded with the confirmation of receipt.
(4) A purchase contract for the goods is only concluded if we expressly declare acceptance of the purchase offer (order confirmation) or if we send the goods to you - without a prior express declaration of acceptance. Your application can only be accepted by us within a time frame, within which one can reasonably expect a reply (§ 147 para. 2 BGB). Exception: if by Express - Checkout with PayPal acceptance of the order takes place immediately with your order.
(5) Orders can only be placed in normal household quantities.
§ 3 Prices and Shipping
The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components and do not include the respective shipping costs. The costs for other shipping service providers will be charged additionally. Further information on shipping costs can be found on our website under "Shipping".
§ 4 terms of payment; Default
(1) Payment can be made either by:
Direct bank transfer (Sofortüberweisung),
or with the quick purchase function via PayPal.
(2) When paying by credit card, the purchase price is reserved on your credit card at the time of ordering (“authorization”). Your credit card account is actually charged at the time we send the goods to you.
(5) When paying with PayPal, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal during the ordering process. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or first register, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us. After placing the order in the shop, we ask PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. You will receive further information during the ordering process. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards.
§ 5 Offsetting / Right of Retention
(1) You can only offset or withhold payments due to defects if you are entitled to payment claims due to material or legal defects in the service. Because of other claims for defects, you can only withhold payments to a proportionate part, taking the defect into account. You have no right of retention if your claim for defects has expired.
(2) As for the rest, you can only offset undisputed or legally established claims or exercise retention
§ 6 delivery; Retention of title
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the goods will be delivered from our warehouse to the address you provided.
(2) If not all the products ordered are in stock, we are entitled to make partial deliveries if this is reasonable for you. Any deadlines only begin with the receipt of the last partial delivery.
(3) If a certain article is not available, we will inform you immediately about the unavailability before accepting the order. In this case, a contract will not be concluded. We will immediately reimburse any consideration already received.
(4) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 7 cancellation policy
In the event that you are a consumer within the meaning of Section 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB), i.e. making a purchase for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed, you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions.
Right of revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your revocation right, you must inform us,
Superboost Me GmbH, Eichenstrasse 4a, 12435 Berlin,
by email: email@example.com, by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached template revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the revocation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of revocation before the revocation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke from this contract, we will have given you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment.
We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us or to immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
revocation form template
If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
Superboost Me GmbH , Eichenstr. 4 a, 12435 Berlin ] , email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*):
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name of the consumer (s):
Address of the consumer (s):
Signature of the consumer (s) (only if this is communicated on paper)
(*) Delete where inapplicable.
End of revocation
(1) The right of revocation does not apply to the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer, in the case of delivery of sealed goods that are made from For reasons of health protection or hygiene, they are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery or, in the case of delivery of goods, if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
(2) Please avoid damage and contamination. If possible, please send the goods back to us in their original packaging with all accessories and all packaging components. If necessary, use a protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please use suitable packaging to provide adequate protection against damage in transit to avoid claims for damages due to damage resulting from inadequate packaging. Please note that the modalities mentioned in paragraph 1 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
§ 8 Transport Damage
(1) If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report such errors to the deliverer immediately and contact us as soon as possible.
(2) Failure to make a complaint or contact us has no consequences for your statutory warranty rights. However, they help us to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
§ 9 Warranty
(1) If you are a consumer within the meaning of § 13 BGB, the limitation period for warranty claims is two years from delivery.
(2) In addition, the statutory provisions apply to the warranty.
§ 10 liability
(1) Unlimited liability: We have unlimited liability for intent and gross negligence as well as in accordance with the Product Liability Act. For slight negligence, we are liable for damage resulting from injury to life, limb, and health of people.
(1) In addition, the following limited liability applies: In the event of slight negligence, we are only liable in the event of a breach of an essential contractual obligation, the fulfilment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and compliance with which you can regularly rely (cardinal obligation). The amount of liability for slight negligence is limited to the damage that was foreseeable when the contract was concluded and the occurrence of which must typically be expected. This limitation of liability also applies in favor of our legal representatives and vicarious agents.
§ 11 Applicable Law / Dispute Resolution
(1) German law is exclusively applicable to all disputes arising from or in connection with these general terms and conditions as well as from and in connection with the transactions carried out via the online shop. The appeal to the consumer protection rights of the country in which you are domiciled remains unaffected. The application of the UN sales law is excluded.
(2) As an online company, we are obliged to inform you as a consumer of the European Commission's online dispute resolution platform (OS platform). This OS platform can be reached via the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr . However, we do not take part in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.